Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Exceed photo upload limit!!!

OMG!!!

I tried to upload the photos tt i took for my taiwan trip n during my cruise

BUT i m unable to do so~~

CAZ i ve already exceed my total photo upload limit which is onli 1 GB

>.<

I m so sad, nida find ways to upload photos siax, if not my blog would b so plain..

N no photos to view liao le..

But hor, from this can c tt i ve really upload lots of photos throughout these years siax..

N i would continue to do so!!!

BCAZ something exciting has already enter into my life!!! =D

I have created another blog lo... thin it will start over there again..

N the blog add is: lena-aixuan.blogspot.com...

Do visit n leave your name!! =)

Lena Thng blogged @ 1:39 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney