Friday, March 06, 2009

long lost things found!!!

Have been busying packing my hse's stuff these few days...
Packed until wan die liao...BUT
At the same time I also managed to find some interesting things at home...
Whahaha.. really is pack pack pack THEN
Laugh laugh laugh until
My mum say i SOT SOT wan lo...
Whahaha...
Let me show you some (actually only 2) things that I found:
1st:
This may be even older than me siax!!!
(the basin which I used to bathe in when i m young!!!)
2nd:


Last time they use this for reception for television de worx!!!
Actually I also found some bks which is like 10 years ago wan siax...
Like my chinese compo bk, then still got the autograph bk which I pass around during Sec 4
Look at those writings which my friends rite to me,
I really damn touched then also like laugh until siao la..
Especially the one which Clement, Ee they all rote wan... Whahaha...
Got time i shall take some photos then show your all the thins that they rote worx...
Whahaha...
After packing for so many day, I finally went to work today...
Really very long din go work liao, then realised tt there is actually some changes~~
Like cut in labour cost which is so far the worst i ever seen both in service n kitchen...
Then also my friend so call got retrenched...
OMG.. i m really shocked n find it sad for her siax...
She came all the way here to find job but bcaz of this recession, she lost her job~~
Haiz, hope that she will b able to find job within this month.. then at least no nid to b send back to her home country ba... >.<
Recession is so near, yet so far...
I feel tt i m consider lucky to b young, at least not really out there for job yet, or else, I guess i would b so stress so as to keep my rice bowl siax...
Whereas for now, at least i still managed to get new part-time jobs...
N even some of the time, I chose the job which i wan to take...
Whereas for some people, they dun even ve the chance to make choices...
Haix... I muz b contented... N do more job if i can!!!
Find part-time job ar!!!! =D

Lena Thng blogged @ 12:15 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney