Friday, February 20, 2009

A day studying at Clark Quay




mugging~~




some nice shot which i took =):




sky so blue~~


a mixture of old n new


clark quay~~
nice, isn't it??
emo pic~~










dun block the sun!!!
sun setting soon









night time:







sky so blue~~~




Central



only one star~~

looking at black n white:



emo pic~~


Was alone studyin at clark quay ytd...
Realised that it was also another good place to hang out bside the grand cathay...
Caz there like suddenli quite a lot of ppl siax...
Had been there for the past 2 days already... but sometimes sitting at starbucks for too long will also very sianx, so went out to take a breather bside the river~~
Suddenli realised that Sin is also a nice place for photo taking..
It really is a mixture of the old n new..
So i cant help it, but to take out my camera n take take take...
Somemore ytd's weather so damn good...
Even though i m under the sun for quite awhile, i din feel hot at all siax.. =)
Lately have been busy mugging, send online uni application, etc...
Wonder when could i really take a long break... >.<
Had been quite emo lately too.. cant help but feel emo, mayb bcaz of stresss???
I hope so ba... >.<
There r actually quite a lot of problems which I cant solve out..
Had been really "fan" lately.. BUT
wat to do??? There r some things which r beyond our control~~
Friendship? Relationship? = There isn't anything that is forever...
N you cant expect someone to treat you the way you treat them too~~
Mayb I expected too much???
Haix... long long story la.. BUT
Something happen this morning made me happy!!! But contradicting as well... >.<
Dun noe wat to say!!! ARGH!!! I nid a BREAK!!!
O well... I shall just move on~~
N I WANT TO GO PHOTO SHOT ONE OF THESE DAYS!!! =)

Lena Thng blogged @ 2:57 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney