Friday, November 07, 2008

Friday again~~

Today is Friday!!!

So fast, it is coming to the end of another week and I am at my favourite hangout place again..

Simply luv here, it was the second trip of my week man...

This week is the first week of my school

Everything seems to pass damn fast for me siax..

Everyday there is things for me to do and it is like forever cannot finished that type lo..

But think I am still coping quite well, i supposed.. =)

Ytd had dinner with wj in school lo...

Had quite a long chat man..

We talked about quite alot of things

The past, present and future~~

N I see my old self (when I was in Year 1) in his eyes... >.<

Almost the same pattern wan lo..

Really hope to grow up faster so that we will know how our future looks like... =)

Msg of the day: Suddenly realised that I was really damn independent or rather 不知天高地厚 in the past, do a lot of crazy things which I also don't know why I would do... But I supposed that time was the best time of my life because I did not have so much responsibility or rather I do not want to face it... But I think now if you let me be as havoc as last time, I won't be able to already ba, because got alot of factors to consider and one of them is age, i suppose... =) I should just be hardworking and spent the next comin 10 years well so that I would be able to achieve the goals that I set for myself!!! I cannot be as slack as before already, need to buck up, or else I would never get to achieve anything!!! =) Besides that, I luv my friends too, dun wish to lost anyone of them anymore, there is still a couple of months before we graduate, so i must definitely treasure these remaining months... =)

** No matter what happened, life still have to move on as usual.. We just need to take things in our stride and face it positively.... =)

轻松的面对一切,自己也会开心点儿~~

(*no photos lately, caz camera on loan)

Lena Thng blogged @ 3:44 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney