Wednesday, November 05, 2008

我开学了!!

我开学了!!(I start school already!!)
I was still filled with happiness and excitement as I told my friends that I am going to start school on Monday
BUT certainly, this MONDAY did not make my day a good one
Because early morning on my first day, first lesson, I received a quite bad news that we actually cannot choose the group which we want
And the grouping have to be choosen by the lecturer either by drawing lots or by register
This is certainly not a very good news to everyone I think...
Why wait till the last semester of ours then come and implement this policy???
And nevertheless, it did not make my day, coz I think I am like 'wth' when I know my grouping la though it was not that bad!! =)
BUT anyway, I believe I should be able to get it over and done with it
No personal influence or emotions, just pure project working
Because I remembered that someone said that there is no true friend in this world and grades are the most important!!!
So I shall make it my point too when working with this type of people!!!
Hope that my Suzhou trip will not affect my projects!!! I shall work harder now and prove it that I can make it man!! Gambette!!
我办得到!!

Labels:

Lena Thng blogged @ 1:39 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney