Sunday, November 02, 2008

BBQ


wat's tt look???

raudah n rhadji

smile =) nice teeth

hamizah and yiling

mum mum


Went to the BBQ organize by Hamizah they all on friday.

Lost my way although i took bus 16, caz I dun noe hw to go to east coast leh...

So in the end, i gt to take a cab go lo...

When i reached i only saw hamizah n raudah there siax..

Awhile later, rhadji, jocelyn and jaclyn came to join us also... =)

So long din c all of them liao siax.. Especially rhadji ba, his hair really look like mushroom siax...

So thick!!! But the pattern still the same la..

Had a gd laugh and a bit chat wif all of them lo...

The BBQ not only include my class de ppl, it seems more like a SBM BBQ lo..

We had ppl fr HR, CRM, Supply Chain and Tourism... =)

I went home quite early ba, around 11 plus, caz super tired siax...

N here i wan to announce!!!

I FINISHED MY ATTACHMENT LE!!!

Lena Thng blogged @ 4:28 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney