Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sense of Relief

Nw is like 2 plus in the mornin...

I m suppose to wake up at around 6 plus...

So why m i stil online???

Lateli, alot of thins have been bothering me, makin me so breathless, stressful n 'FAN'

Finali I DE-STRESS tonight!!!

Emotional Breakdown??? Go crazy??? Go Havoc???

Finali gt off all the bu gan yuen, anger n sadness off my chest!!!

Get another round of new experience in handlin people to people relationship

Findin myself ended up wif more responsibility and I had to control my emotion n fulfill them

One nt onli live for their own, they also ve to thin of the others around them

Friends??? Family??? Or even those relevant people

Regain the confidence that I once had again

The smile that I always like to show people

The hapi Lena that no one will thin that she has any worries to worry abt

Caz she likes to forgt the negative but onli remember the positive...

I shall nt let anyone influence, pressure or affect me again.. =)

I shall work towards my goal, whether or not it is possible!!!

Lena wants to take a short break.. Is it possible???

We should treasure the ones in front of us nw n nt think abt the past anymore..

Who knows mayb i wil juz die tml???

Dont regret what you are doing nw!!! =)

I wan to b the carefree, violent n crazy Lena!!!

No worries to worry abt!!!

=) I m back!!!

Labels:

Lena Thng blogged @ 2:21 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney