Monday, August 11, 2008

a long monday..


Ebi mentaiyaki...

Today is monday


Feel so gd without goin to sch then also no nid to worry abt the projects


But the weird part is that i actuali woke up at around 8.30am siax...


Supposed to go study wif xh de la, but hor, she headache so cancel


Then i went down to ps lo, thought of goin to study at my favourite place


But in the end, i ended up eatin ajisen ramen n chatting away wif her n jx siax.. haha


I thin the jx like yao bei wo nong feng le.. whahaha.. so funy la, he..


Anywy, had quite a fun time la.. Then after tt, me n ee went to meet gan for sakae buffet..


OMG, i thin i can like fat until die lo, keep eatin n eatin..


I had 2 heavy meals within like 3 hrs??? haha, reali can eat siax, me..


Anywy.. >.<


I wil nt take anybody's photos without their permission again.. so dun worry!!!


After tt then i went to work lo.. Superband s usual, nth much to talk abt.. >.<

Labels:

Lena Thng blogged @ 11:52 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney