Friday, July 25, 2008

finding..

Juz back from outing wif mingle, colin, wenming n low

so long din c them liao siax

It seems like everyone change a bit except me n low

Colin gt gf liao - pamela

Wenming n mingle together liao le

So much change durin these 4 months cle's away

somehw it set me thinkin alot too

Sometimes i reali wonder y sometimes i m like so stress??

Stress of wat? I also dun noe...

But for nw, i juz wan to get out of Singapore, dun noe y also

Caz in sin, i suddenli feel tt i reali lack of somethin

Friends?? Everyone busy wif their stuff, who is there to care abt you??

I guess i ve been used to being alone

But sometimes being alone has its limitation,

So sick n tired of it, but wat to do???

Reali nowhere else to go, then go back to the same place lo

Life is hectic, canot blame, find some interest to learn??

No time, attachment comin?? Stuck in the middle, canot do anythin

Suddenli realised, i m someone who has reali no life

Wat else can i do other than work, project, work, project???

I m like so useless, anti-social n juz nth..

It is like so difficult to find someone who is always there for u whenever u nid them

N at the same time, u scared tt they might b busy wif somethin

I m a bit lost, who is there to pull me out of it??? I dun wan to trouble ppl siax.. >.<

Utterin rubbish again..

Labels:

Lena Thng blogged @ 12:28 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney