Sunday, June 08, 2008

So angry~~

Wa piang, so angry siax

U thin u vez big ar, I swear i wil nt ever again ask u out already lo..

U can go n die la..

I rather wait for someone '2 yrs' i wil also nt ask u out already lo

Treat u like friend u dun wan

U wan me to treat u like transparent, rite???

Always pick on me, i tel u lo

If one day u reali make me angry until 'bao' hor

I confirm give u one tight slap lo.. then scold u til u no face de lo

U dun ever come n tel me any crap lo

I c u i canot take it lo... I wil juz treat u s transparent lo

Go n die la!!!! >.<>

Lena Thng blogged @ 11:03 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney