Monday, May 05, 2008

tired..

Juz back from work - mediacorp

Reali gtin more n more sianx over there

Dun noe y also..

Today is a weird day i can say

Suddenli began to noe another side of human nature again

Some people can bcaz of result n betray or kick their friends aside

I noe tt result is important

But we all canot denied the fact tt friends r important too

But lateli,

I keep havin the feelin of bein kicked or 'outcasted' by some of my friends

N yet i dun noe the reasons to it

Kind of weird to me~~

But i ve decided nt to bother or thin abt it

Juz do wat i m suppose to do n finish yr 3~~

=)

Lena Thng blogged @ 11:17 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney