Saturday, May 17, 2008

There goes my food fair...

OMG

Suddenli remember tt next week fri to sun (23 to 25 may) gt food fair la!!!

I literally forgt abt it siax

Stil thought of goin de lo

Then hor, nw then remember

But i have already give schedule liao le lo

So angry at myself

Work so much for wat

Almost every food fair i gt go de lo

But this one canot go siax

I m so sad =(

I wan to go la!!! Aiyo..

Y like tt.. Food Fair~~~

Lena Thng blogged @ 1:35 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney