Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another day of life..

Juz back fr work - sakae

Finali goin to take a rest tml

Actuali gt work in sch

But stil choose to go to outing wif colin they all caz too tired

Ve been workin ever since Sunday

Zzzz...

Ee gt worked today

Tok to her abt alot of thins, whether hapi or nt hapi

But also begin to 'xiang de kai' a bit la

This is life n reality, we cant change anythin

But wat we can do is juz b ourself, dun act infront of the others

This is called 'zhen cheng dui dai'

I may thin tt friendship is important

But others may not thin so, this is fr my point of view

S long s i m hapi n also confirm tt the thins tt i m doin is nt wrong

I should trust myself...

So, like wat i always say

'Stay hapi no mater wat happen'

Caz u may not noe wat wil happen to u the next moment!!!

=) I guess i m feelin better liao le..

Lena Thng blogged @ 11:29 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney