Thursday, April 10, 2008

A weird fall???

Juz back fr work lo..

Actuali nth much to blog today de

But last minute b4 i started to do my closin

I had a fall lo

I cannot say tt it's a bad wan nor is it a slight fall

But i can say tt, it is damn pain!!!

Help!!!

Haha, it happened like tt lo:

I was like goin to clean the movin belt

Then i forgt to take somethin

So i wanted to go to the kitchen again

So, while i was like half bendin my knee, comin out of the long table

I waved to wenliang

Then i forgt tt there is like a small step for me to go down after i m out of the table

Then somemore, it's slippery

So, my leg juz like 'swoo'...

Then i land on the floor liao le lo..

Then i like paralysed there for like 2 mins

Then slowli gt up

Wenliang initially thought i was playin wif him

But when he reaslised tt i was like no where to b seen

Then he came over to help me up lo

But both of us broke out laughin lo..

Whahaha, super damn funy..

Caz is like one moment, i was wavin at him

Then the next moment, i was no where to b seen, like suddenli disappeared like tt lo..

But hor, although vez funny la, but hor, also vez pain siax..

The ankle hurts too, wonder whether i should take mc or nt leh..

Stil pondering lo.. (???)

Lena Thng blogged @ 12:24 AM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney