Wednesday, December 12, 2007

feel so terible...

I reali dun noe wat to say nw, dun noe hw to face her..

She reali dun care abt the friendship??? Wat is the meanin of this???

I was reali sad n angry, i was feelin mad at her.. hw can she do somethin like this???

All of us trust her so much, even our supervisors also.. i wan to noe the truth, but hopefully is fr her own mouth, nt by us, through all the forcin n pushin..

We had to force her to one corner where she can no longer lie then she admit, wat is the meanin of this??? Hw i wish i reali give her one slap, but wat can tt slap do???

Is she actin??? hw can we trust her again??? no more, all the 9 weeks has been a lie.. it's so scary.. I canot imagine.. all of us r hurt n angry.. we dun wan this to happen.. y muz it b the last 2 days b4 we found out everythin???

I nv felt so badly b4, i had to vent everythin out, or else i wil reali flare up.. But i thin nw i was fine.. thz ee, ah gan, colin n dear dear de concern.. i reali appreciate it.. =)

Lena Thng blogged @ 11:33 PM
Hate Me? Please Click x at the right hand corner

Love Me? Enjoy Your Stay!

Call.Me.Tigger.
Thng Ai Suan Lena
(Nana)
Currently 21
17 March 1989
Pisces
lena_mashimaro@hotmail.com
rvps -> nchs -> nyp -> sim-uol -> ???

[=Tune In=]


Change (CD Version) - F.I.R. free hit counter
hit counter

[=Tigger's thanks.=]

This is the place for your credits.
puppie89
Blogger
BlogSkins
Disney